It is amazing being part of a shop with so much history. Recently one of our customers was kind enough to share something special with us
This brooch was a gift back in May 1917. It is 18ct Gold with an Aquamarine stone in its original box. This was purchased from J. MacLeod & Son Jewellers and Opticians (Est. 1889) in Bourbong Street, Bundaberg. Today we are known as Ritchie's Jewellers.